Pages

Saturday 16 June 2018

Picture This #454 ~ Being Different In......

Many thanks to Belita for hosting this week. A really interesting theme, which can be taken in so many different ways!! I had fun deciding on what photos to use. 

1) Being different in......man-made or natural.
Two Faces Of Ancient

2) Being different in.......choosing your lunch date!!
Can I Share Your Lunch

3) Being different in.........old or new.
Old & New 2

4) Being different in.......light or shadow.
Light & Shadow



5 comments:

  1. Cool juxta of the tree and castle

    Both sides now

    Great capture of modern and archaic

    Beautiful shimmering limegreen and dark shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch! Once again, congratulations for the beautiful banner image. No need to thank me for hosting. I am doing it with pleasure. Well, what shall I write to comment your awesome shots? Not easy at all as the four shots, other than being perfect for the theme, are beautiful per se. The second one is my favourite not only for the composition but also for the introductory words...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Mitch, great shots. And great banner shot. The tree by the castle is wonderful, great contrast. The turtle and goose eating together is so interesting. Love the modern and older architecture and totally love the different shades of green made by light and shadow. My eye keeps going back to that ancient castle and tree, though, that is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mitch love your shots the turtle and lunch a good one
    old and new buildings cool
    the tree and castle well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool shots! I like the "Lunch Date" the best!

    ReplyDelete