Pages

Saturday 17 November 2018

Picture This #475 ~ Aspects Of Water

This is such a great theme! I'm just waking up, Heidi's cheerful flowers as banner shot are helping me. Unfortunately when I upgraded my OS on my Mac, it changed completely how I upload to Flickr. I finally figured it out. So here are my pictures, some old, maybe one new. Still can't comment on Blogger (the upgrade didn't fix that) so I will pm you on FB.

Pelican
The blue of the Gulf of Mexico.

Bird bath
Blue jay.

CloudsBirches
Clouds.

Footprints
Cold water, also known as snow. With squirrel footprints.



3 comments:

  1. "I believe I can soar.."

    "Splish, splash..."

    Stupendous capture

    Whert squirrels go there'll be plenty of nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Great shots for the theme!! Love that first shot...your pelican photos are always beautiful. Super capture of bath-time for Blue Jay!! Great thinking for the third shot.....lot of folks forget that clouds are water vapour. Just love those squirrely footprints!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow benni you out did yourself wonderful shots
    sorry you still can't reply but I always get you on FB

    ReplyDelete