Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

Picture This #476 ~ Birds

Many thanks to Benni for hosting this week. A good theme, which I enjoy doing as I have many many bird photos!!

1) Great Egret.  This one was panting to cool off in the heat. I hadn't known that birds did that!!
Great Egret 5

2) British Robin. Very cheeky and quite friendly.
Friendly Robin1

3)  Emu. They are such funny birds and make the oddest of noises, almost like jugband tuning up!!
Emu 1

4) Magpie Goose. Very territorial and aggressive!! I used my zoom to get this shot!!.
Magpie Goose 2



2 comments:

  1. "I egret that Im much better looking than a heron."

    Sweet little birdie

    "Im staring you down!"

    Wonderful capture

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Mitch love to look at your bird shots you have so many very wonderful ones

    ReplyDelete