Pages

Saturday 23 September 2017

Picture This #418 ~ Modes Of Travel

Many thanks to Heidi for hosting this week. Hope everyone enjoyed their 'break' from PT.  Here's my take on the theme.....four different types of transport.

1) Steam train. I kinda miss the days when train carriages had separate compartments, and a corridor. 
Going Loco

2) Similarly, old-fashioned sailing vessels seemed to have more character than modern liners. This schooner was moored in Cardiff Bay.
We Are Sailing

3) When in New York........hail a yellow cab!!
And They're Off

4) But really, there's only one way to fly.......
My Ride Home 3




4 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch love all your shots
    I love trains cool shot boats my other love and that plane what a cool shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great variety! I love trains too; ours haven't been upgraded so we still have separate cars and a corridor. Lovely 2 masted schooner and a perfect picture of New York. Up close and personal with the jet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely train and its wagons

    Beautiful old sailingship

    Classic yellow cabs

    and even more classic airplane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitch! Thanks again for having chosen a photo taken by me to be this week's banner image. All the modes you share on here would be very appealing to me, particularly the train.

    ReplyDelete