Pages

Friday 29 September 2017

Picture This #419 ~ Back Of Things

Hello, Pat from Switzerland. We can show the back of things this week: animal,vegetable or mineral - it's up to you!!


My first one is the back of a Swiss garbage cart.

Garbage Truck

And the back of a cow - looks like nearly milking time.
Cows

A cyclist on the road.
Road to Langendorf 28.08 (11)

The back entrance to one of our theaters in Solothurn.
Road to Solothurn 16.08 (2)

And one of our builders carrying our concrete step on his shoulders.
Renovation 19.06 (4)



6 comments:

  1. HI Pat nice theme love all your shots especially the cow oh my
    and the garbage men cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat! I really like the choice of theme... very original and creative! Beautiful architecture of that back entrance...love the angle of the shot! I have never seen the back of a cow like that, so this is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat !!! Many thanks for hosting this week. An intriguing theme, should get some interesting takes!! Looking at the first photo makes me thankful I don't work outdoor....might be nice in summer, but in those conditions....no thanks!! The cow was probably a little miffed that you caught it at such an unflattering angle!! Good shot of the lady cyclist giving the correct hand-signals. Nice capture of the theatre back entrance. Ah, those builders again......they seem to have been there forever!! When are they due to complete the work??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The builders have finished doing whatever they had to do with cladding and hammering and scraping and now the painters are at work. The new blinds arrive next week and all being well we can wave goodbye at the end of October, or some time beginning November.

      Delete
  4. Hi Pat! Nice variety of pictures! I especially like the cow grazing contentedly. And the graceful young woman on her bike. The snow in your first picture reminds me of why I leave Michigan in the winter.

    ReplyDelete