Pages

Saturday 2 February 2019

Picture This #485 ~ Arches

Hello to everyone. I am late posting and surely the rest of you are in bed. But here I am, I like this theme and Anders' picture of the cows in pasture. As usual I will be around on FB to comment. For those of you on G+, apparently they are shutting down in the next few months. That's too bad. Anyway, here are my arches. Hope you enjoy them.

Yellow stucco house
Archway over an archway. I love this house.

St Marks
An arched window at St. Mark's church not too far from me.

Root in the sand
This is a different kind of arch, a root sticking out of the sand, and the shadow it casts.

White stucco house, Venice, FL
Another Venice house, with a blue door in the archway. Another of my favorite houses in Venice.



3 comments:

  1. hi benni thanks for your message
    love all your aches great example thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful decoration over the window

    Grand arched window

    Very cool

    Beautiful door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni !! Lovely shots for the theme. I really like both the houses in the first and last shots, particularly the first one. Nice lateral thinking with the root in the sand. Great reflection in the church window.

    ReplyDelete