Pages

Monday 15 October 2012

CHALLENGE TEST Post No 1 - My Pics

Mitch is hosting and we are testing: Here is my 3 contributions for the test, taken this weekend at the shops:



 1. I was amazed at the Christmas Decorations up already, even more amazed when I put the pics on the screen and realised I was caught on CCTV ! LOL




2. I took a picture too of all the cheeses from around the world, there was lots from Switzerland too, I took seperate pics of that, just for Pat to post elsewhere.




3. With good cheese, you need a good wine, right???????


6 comments:

  1. I was also astonished at the Christmas stuff already arriving in the shops. They have already put up a sort of tent outside the supermarket ready to accomodate the angels and all the trimmings. I mean it is only mid October, but being an atheist I really just join in for everyone else. As for the cheese, well I cannot recognise it very well from a distance, but it looks like a good selection. As I don't drink, the wine does not say very much for me. I don't even like it (with one exception, it has to be heavy and red so I usually go for the Italian Barolo - which I call cemetary wine because of the earthy taste). Anyhow looks like the new system is working. It is on the same principle as Baz photo site, so it will be ok. Like the background design.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your special cheese pics coming up now now. Took them special for you, all swizz cheese. LOL

      Delete
  2. Nice one Marianne!!! Perfect test!!

    Love the pics, had to laugh at you getting caught on CCTV!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes that was funny !! I nearly missed it as was going to crop the pic, then realised it was me on the television.

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Christmas stuff already?!! Yummy wine an cheese :)

    ReplyDelete