Pages

Saturday 6 January 2018

Picture This #432 ~ Best Of 2017

Many thanks to Heidi for hosting this week. A good way to start off the new year is to look back on the last year, photographically. I've already posted a lot of what I think are my best shots from 2017 in previous weeks, so I'm going for shots I haven't posted before (I think!!). Best of 2017 Flowers.

1) Allium, just after breaking out of it's bud.
Allium 1

2) Osteospermum Heart.
Osteospermum 1

3) Sempervivum.
Flowering Sempervivum 1

4) Chive flower, just starting to break out of it's bud.
Chive Flower 4




3 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch great pick for a banner
    love your new shots wow the first one is so neat and smpervivum wow and the chive flower how wonderful such a simple chive can be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch, wonderful macros from you, I am not surprised. Happy to see them. The allium looks like chive flowers; I'm not surprised, both are members of the onion family. The clarity is great! Love the blue center of the Osteospermum heart and look at those hairs on the Sempervivum! So amazing. Lovely chive flower, I eat them in salads. You caught it at exactly the right moment of bursting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exceptional shots of the flowers

    ReplyDelete