Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Picture This #463 ~ On The Farm

Greetings everyone, this is Mitch. I'll be hosting this week as I totally forgot to send a msg to the person I wanted to host this week!! Think it's a sign of getting old!! LOL. This week's theme is 'On The Farm'. It can be farm animals, machinery, buildings, crops.........any or all of those. I've chosen three farm animals and a crop.

1) A baby lamb.
Lamb

2) Wheat crop.
Wheat 1

3) This guy was piggin' tired!!
Piggin' Tired

4) This cow looks like it has ink-stains on it's nose!!
Porthclais Cow 2



4 comments:

  1. Great shots of farms. The lamb is adorable, I like the detail of its soft, fluffy wool. Gorgeous shot of the wheat, so rich in yellows and tans. Mr. Pig is taking a nice nap and yes, the cow does seem like she has inkspots on her nose. I like to see animals out of the barn or resting in soft hay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet

    Amazing closeup

    This little piggie stayed at home

    Are you LOOKING at me? Are you looking at ME?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mitch love your theme and thanks for the banner
    love all your animals
    like I said where I live we have mostley cows for milk and pigs and they keep them inside so we never see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitch! Fauna and flora on the farm are very nicely represented and very well captured. Love the wheat crop, namely...

    ReplyDelete