Pages

Saturday 4 August 2018

Picture This #461 ~ Love

Greetings everyone!! This is Mitch and I'll be your host this week. Trying to think of themes we have not done before seems to get harder by the week, but I think this is one we haven't done before. The theme is LOVE........in all it's forms. Show us what it means to you. It really IS all around!!

1) It's in her heart.....and on her sleeve. 
My Love

2) Love never dies......even after we're gone, it's still there.
Loving Memory 2

3) There are different ways of saying it........
Love Glass

4) Love is.....a life shared.
Togetherness



5 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch cool theme and new
    great banner
    love no pun intended your shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch! Charming picture of Joanne in a beautiful setting. What a lovely bench, Shirley was indeed loved by her family. Fascinating paperweight with many colors. Your last picture is very beautiful, and I like it in B/W, enhances the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly wonderful

    Indeed it doesn't!

    It surely is!

    To grow old with someone is a true gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitch! Love the theme... excellent choice for this week and so is the set of shots you share on here. The top one is my favourite... two loves in one person... her smile says it all...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful theme and wonderful photos! They all work so nicely together. Lovely shot of Joanne! The bench is such a sweet idea.I'd love to do something like that for my mom. Pretty glass and etching. And the B&W, oh my, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete