Pages

Saturday 18 August 2018

Picture This #463 ~ On The Farm

Wonderfully beautiful banner shot by Heidi. And an intriguing theme. We have plenty of farms around here but I don't have shots of them because usually we are driving by with no safe place to pull off. I especially like to see cows under the shade of a tree or lazily grazing in a field. But, no pix. Here are some I do have:

Red Barn
Old barn, probably not in use anymore.

Pumpkins
In the fall, farmers put their crops out to sell. Pumpkins are a favorite.

VanAtta's
This is a nursery, with little seedlings popping up. I think these are baby lettuce plants.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful old barn

    Wondrouos pumpkins

    Beautiful limegreens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Good shots for the theme. Great shot of the abandoned barn. I'm sure I had some photos of farm buildings, but I could not find them!! Wow, those pumpkins are big!! Cool capture of the seedlings in the nursery.....the purple of the next row of plants makes a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi benni love your shots love the pumpkins and the green seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni! Three different images on the theme. Love them all, though the nursery is my favourite....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for looking at my pictures and your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete