Pages

Saturday 1 September 2018

Picture This #465 ~ Doors And Windows

Hello all, Mitch is away on family business and I am sure we all wish him well. For this week, I will be your host. My theme is "Doors and Windows" inspired by a post that Belita did on her site about door knockers in Portugal. I thought it might be interesting for us to post pictures of different doors or windows, as seen from the inside or outside. Here are mine for a start. I'll be here to comment on yours in the morning, about 12 hours from now, when it is morning here in Michigan.

Door bell
My doorbell, next to the door.

U of Notre Dame
Windows at the University of Notre Dame in Indiana, USA.

IMG_9779
Far from the cold, a door into summer in Florida.

Evening light
Evening light through my front door.



4 comments:

  1. thanks benni for hosting love your theme and all yours a wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ceramic leaf

    Love the light thru those classic windows

    Beautiful and serene

    Warm and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni !! Many thanks for stepping in and hosting this week. Great theme!! I really like that doorbell, I've never seen one in an oak-leaf design before. Great classical windows at the university, great quality of light in that shot too. Bet you can't wait to be opening that door on the Florida sunshine again. Love that shot of the evening light through your door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni! Good to know that my latest post has been of some use to you.. Well, I love windows, I love doors, I love the top one, I love all yours...

    ReplyDelete