Pages

Saturday 29 September 2018

Picture This #468 ~ Treks With Friends

Good morning! I have had some difficulty with Blogger but I think I have it sorted. We'll see. If I sound somewhat scattered it is because I am having a hard time making Picture This work for me and now I can't make comments. I thought I had it fixed but it is messed up again.
Thanks for using my picture as banner shot. My theme is inspired by Mitch's trip to see Baz. My pictures are all of animal companions, but yours may include people, or shots you took walking on your own. Hopefully you will have good memories finding shots.

Frog friend
Met this frog and was able to take her picture with some difficulty before she hopped away.

Pelicans
On a fishing trek.

Twin fawns
Discussing their adventures in the woods.



4 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I think I might have it fixed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi benni it seems to work at least for now will add mine in a minute so we will see love all your shot and a good theme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you kiss it?

    Beautiful and serene capture of the birds

    Necking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni !! Many thanks for hosting this week. Not sure what was causing the problem, but it all seems ok now. Great theme. Miss Froggie looks like she was enjoying the sunshine for a moment before moving on. The pelicans seem to be your constant companions during your Florida treks. Beautiful shot of the deer. I think one is suggesting a trek to your garden to eat your plants!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete