Pages

Saturday 11 November 2017

Picture This #425 ~ Art Or Photography

Many thanks to Pat for hosting this week. A great theme with lots of possibilities. I had to have a think about this one and had fun going through my archive looking for suitable shots. Hope you like my interpretation of the theme.

1) I spotted this odd figure during a walk at Aberglasny Gardens. I have no idea why it was there. I decided to call it "Spirit Of The Gardens".
Spirit Of The Gardens

2) A close up of the inside of a plasma-ball. Looks like abstract art to me!!
Plasma

3) The ceiling of the 'Arab Room' at Cardiff Castle.
Arab Room Ceiling

4) Buildings reflected in a mirrored fountain. Another abstract artwork!!
Fountain Tower Reflection 2



4 comments:

  1. That plasma ball is fascianting!! Like something from Star Trek or any sci-fi movie. And the buildings reflected in the mirrored fountain is both great art and a nicely composed photo. Love seeing your bright red bug as our banner shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow the first one the gohst in the garden
    the plasma ball cool
    the reflect in window wow all good abstract paintings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mitch, I did comment on your photos, but with my iPad and probably they got lost in the cyber universe somewhere. The invisible man is very good in the first photo, looks really like a phantom appearance. A floating plasma ball is really something completely different and a good catch on the photo. A good golden ceiling with the light reflections very well caught and the abstract photo is a wonderful moment in time.

    ReplyDelete