Pages

Saturday 7 April 2018

Picture This #445 ~ Cows, Bulls, Cattle

Many thank to Anders for hosting this week and for his bovine theme!! Had to do some digging in my archive this this one, including one that's a play on the name.

1) Contented cattle sunbathing.
Contented Cow

2) This cow looks like it has ink-spots on it's nose!!
Porthclais Cow 2

3) Funny-looking cow?? It's a Cattle Egret!! LOL
Cattle Egret 1

4) This lot seemed to be saying "If we ignore him, perhaps he'll go away!!" 
Cowabunga 1



5 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Mitch :)

    "Hey, Bert and Deirdre, Mitch is here to take our profileshot."

    "I've been inked!"

    "I egret that I'm not very much like a cow."

    "Welcome to the 63rd annual Cow's Association's World Extreme Chilling Championships. The playingfield is rich and we're looking forward to a thrilling competition."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch nice banner
    love your bovine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on this weeks Header Mitch and 3 great shots love the colour in the last one and I especially like the first shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Mitch, great banner. Your first shot is the very definition of "pastoral". Lovely colors and mood. The other cows seem very content too, despite the odd nose. Love the cattle egret; I thought of that too, but don't have any. Wonderful display of his plumage and great detail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol at that last shot. They are giving you the cold shoulder! I love them all but my favorite is the cattle egret! Fabulous shot!

    ReplyDelete