Pages

Saturday 16 June 2018

PICTURE THIS #454 ~ BEING DIFFERENT IN...

From the north of Portugal,  Oporto, to be precise, I am pleased to be hosting this week's Challenge.
A very beautiful banner image... congratulations, Mitch!

Well, what is the theme of my choice??? Very simple and open to many many possibilities.  We all are surrounded by objects, people, fauna, flora, etc. that are different in size, shape, colour, function, height, etc, etc.. Therefore, this week's theme is BEING DIFFERENT IN...

My first example shows two houses (Oporto), the façades of which are obviously different in many ways...

6

The Entrepreneur Monument (Oporto) - you see how the elements are different in size and shape, mainly...
3

Cooking and Serving wares  - typical from the north of Portugal -  that are different in shape, size and use...
5

The aquatic life is different in size, colour and species...
1



8 comments:

  1. hi belita a wonderful theme and a wonderful banner --love your colorful shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing colourful facade

    Cool composition

    Wonderful kitchenware

    Beautiful yellow among the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita!! It's so good to see you hosting this week. Thank you. A very good theme, with lots of possibilities. I love the difference between the decorated and undecorated houses in your first photo. A great contrast. I really like all the different elements in the second photo. The more you look the more you see!! Wonderful collection of cookwares in the third shot. I can imagine many different types of meal being served. Lovely array of colours in the aquarium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great theme - I enjoyed it. Oporto is a beautiful city, I think I prefer the older section, but the newer architecture is intriguing as well. My favorite is the red/orange cooking wares - magnificent! I also very much like the yellow fish swimming over the coral.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool photos, Belita! I love the flower pots placed like garlands around the windows and the pretty, colorful doors in that first shot! The monument is so unique. The red wares are so bright and cheerful and the fish aquarium is so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete