Pages

Sunday 3 June 2018

PICTURE THIS #452 ~ MASSES OF FLOWERS

Congratulations, Benni, for the beautiful banner image.... it would be great if used as a book cover...
Heidi's choice of theme for this week suits the current season, perfectly.


I have been absent from home and don't have many photos with me. All the three photos below were taken here, in Oporto, with my smartphone.
Oporto is very different from Lisbon in many aspects. The abundance of flowers is one of them. People here have their gardens very well manicured and even public areas are colourful. The climate is humid and it helps the maintenance.

I took this photo yesterday, late in the afternoon, at a golf course where I went just for exercising
MASSES OF FLOWER  
Seen at the place where I went for a snack, yesterday MASSES OF FLOWER
At a private garden Masses of flower



4 comments:

  1. Hi Belita!! Wonderful shots for this week's theme!! I really like the little flowers popping out in the first shot, as they seem to open from right to left. I love the lavender plant growing in the cup, with it's name on the sides!! Beautiful roses in the private garden, someone has tended them lovingly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi belita great pictures I love the middle one the cup with the lavender on it and in it wonderful thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Belita, hope you are well. Lovely pictures, you do so well with your phone. I love cities where people tend flowers, Oporto seems to be one of those. My special favorite is the lavender in the teacup. Not only beautiful, but rich with fragrance too. As are the roses below them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots of the cup and flowers.

    ReplyDelete