Pages

Saturday 6 October 2018

Picture This #469 ~ One

Thank you for using my fawns as the banner picture. It was a pleasure seeing them on the edge of the woods. I love this theme by Anders, simple and with so many possibilities. I will put my pictures up and then try to comment on yours; I've had no luck in fixing my comment box. If I can't, I will pm you with my comments.

Hawk
Hawk at a sanctuary. He was injured and can no longer fly. He does have a companion who is shy.

Pink poppy
Pink poppy in the evening light.

DSC_0106
One world.

Man running
One man on his daily jog.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful capture of the bird

    Exceptional shot of the poppy

    Great globe

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Glad to see you're still able to post your theme entry, even if commenting is still a problem. Wonderful shots for the theme. Your shot of the hawk is really beautiful. Caught the light on him really nicely. Love that pink poppy, very delicate-looking. Cool globe. You're never too old for jogging, as this chap demonstrates!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi benni love you eagle wow the poppy one world or not sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots, Benni! I love the light on the hawk. The poppy is so pretty! That globe looks huge! The old guy jogging is an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and congratulations on your banner shot! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete