Pages

Saturday 20 October 2018

Picture This #471 ~ I Got The Power

Good day to all! Love this theme and love love love the banner shot by Heidi. A perfect fall photo.
As usual I will be commenting on your pictures in PMs on FB. Here are my interpretations of the theme:

Wire and branch
Somehow this branch grew into the overhead electric wires.

Demonstration against family separations USA
A demonstration against the USA's policy of separating families seeking asylum at the border. "Si Se Puede" means "Yes we can".  People power.

Power dog
Dog power, splashing into the ocean to get his ball.

Boy at lake
The power of photography. This is one of my first pictures; I was eleven. It opened a world for me.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Benni !! Super selections for the theme. I like your thinking in coming up with your shots. I presume that branch was in the process of being cut down when you photographed it? Cool capture. Excellent depiction of 'people power' in the second shot. Love the energy in the third shot.....has a power of it's own. Yes indeed....photography has a power of it's own........like little frozen slices of memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi benni love all your shots love people power the best
    love the power of photography mine started when I was 9 on a ship in the mid atlantic with my dads
    Licra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Powerful and electric

    A group of people can show the power in protest

    "Splish, splash! I was having a bath."

    Serene and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete