Pages

Saturday 20 October 2018

Picture This #471 ~ I Got The Power

Greetings everyone, this is Mitch your host for this week. I've tried to come up with a bit of a different theme this week, and I think this is a good one. 'I Got The Power'. You can interpret it any way you want, but I've gone with pretty much literal interpretations. 

1) Electricity powers much of our modern-day society.
March Of Progress 2

2) Coal has, for more than two centuries, been a major source of power. This is a monument to the miners of South Wales who worked so hard to get it out of the ground.
Miner Problem

3) Oil, of course, is another important source of power.
Oil-Fired Sunset 7

4) Plasma energy.
Plasma Hand



2 comments:

  1. he mitch great theme
    thank you for my pic as banner
    love all yours wow wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We come in peace."

    Great monument of a long vanished age.

    Beautiful burning skies

    Cool

    ReplyDelete