Pages

Saturday 1 December 2018

Picture This #477 ~ Many Views Of The Holiday Season

Wonderful theme and glorious banner shot. Took me a bit to figure out Flickr, but I did it. This is a lovely time of year, but also busy as I am getting ready for my annual 3 month trek to Florida.

GrnGlass
Depression ware glass, held in front of a window and cropped.

Tree in window
Our Christmas tree reflected in the window.

Christmas cat
One of my favorite Christmas pictures, I know I have shown it before.

From the air
When the season is over, we are on a plane heading for the warmth.



4 comments:

  1. Amazing glass art

    Beautiful shimmering christmas lights

    Delightful arrangement with the cat

    Beautiful and misterious winterscape

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Wonderful shots for the theme. The light through the glassware makes it look almost like digital art. Love the 'impressionistic' Christmas tree. 'Honey's Christmas Dream' - one of my favourite photos of yours!! Brrrr...don't like the look of that snow......let's all head south!!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW you out did yourself love them all especially the last on the way to Florida cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni! A beautiful'kaleidoscope'-like... Original capture of so many colourful lights... Clever cat as he chose a warm place... love the photo in every way... From the indoors warmth to the outdoors coldness... what a contrast!

    ReplyDelete