Pages

Saturday 29 December 2018

Picture This #480 ~ A Toast To The New Year

Slowly waking up, I realise I have to be creative on this theme. Very honoured to have my berries as banner picture. Thank you. Here are my interpretations.

Mermaid
A mermaid and a shell ring in the year.

Vase
An experiment in light and shadow.

Milkweed
Old milkweed and new snow.

I will be around to comment on your pictures on FB or Flickr. Next week I will be newly arrived in Florida and hope to be able to participate, maybe a day or two late.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots - perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Three great shots, I like the lateral thinking. Love the colour in the second shot, but my fave is the milkweed in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love all your shots--have a good and safe trip to Florida

    ReplyDelete