Pages

Friday 11 September 2015

Picture This #320 ~ Identified Flying Objects

Congratulations, Benni, for the very pretty banner image!
Thanks, Pat, for the choice of this week's theme... It's a good one, though I don't have many shots on it. 

Intentionally, my selection doesn't include any bird, any insect, either. Mitch is so much great at them that I better share the shots below....
IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (2)

IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (4)

IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (1)

IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (3)



5 comments:

  1. Interesting shots. I like the balloon. A good shot of the plane in the air, they are not as easy as you think to capture. An interesting parachute and the last is very unique with the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wonderful interesting flying objects love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita!! Wonderful shots for Pat's theme. Great shot of the hot-air balloon......I wonder where you took this shot? There might be a clue there, somewhere.....!! Terrfiic shot of the aircraft approaching, over the snowy ground. That's the happiest parachute I've ever seen!! Lovely bubbles in the last shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Belita. Love your first shot; it made me nostalgic for my one and only trip to Tallinn. I really like the aircraft over the snowy landscape. Maybe taking people to sunnier places. Wow, what a nice parachute. Bright yellow with a perky tongue sticking out. I am working to figure out how the bubbles are being made in your last shot, but they are magical.

    ReplyDelete