Pages

Saturday 19 September 2015

Picture This #321 ~ Old

Hi, this is Benni, your host this week for Picture This. We are in the last days of summer here in the northern hemisphere; fall will soon (too soon) be upon us.

The theme this week was inspired by a recent car trip that I took and it is "old". This can be interpreted in many different ways, so give yourself a lot of latitude and have fun.


Graveyard
Forgotten old graveyard

Howland House
Old house, now a student co-op.

Curious Book Shop
Fascinating old book store. I spent many hours here.



4 comments:

  1. Hi what a wonderful theme--love your shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni! 'Old' is a good theme for this week...
    It's always a pain to see abandoned graveyards or some other site or structure.. love the architecture and the colours of that old house... Stepping into that book shop would make me not hold my purse strings... Summing up, an excellent selection of shots on the theme.. love them all, without exception.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful theme, Benni. Great capture of the stone, the facade and the bookshop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni!! Many thanks for hosting this theme. Love all your shots. That gravestone certainly is old!! I wonder if any descendants still visit? I love the colours of the old house in the second shot, makes it look 'friendly'. Old bookstores are like a magnet to me. I could spend hours in them.

    ReplyDelete