Pages

Tuesday 20 March 2018

PICTURE THIS #442 ~ CIRCLES

Congratulations, Mitch, for the beautiful shot of the magnolia blooms. Excellent choice for the banner image at this time of the year...

Let me start with a pizza, an Italian speciality that I really love, though having it very seldom, because of the high contents of fat - Rome
CIRCLE - ROME

From the pizza let me move to these seats, though they looked and really were not comfortable at all, but they show countless circles, don't they? - Prague
CIRCLE - PRAGUE

Who wouldn't like to stop by this stall? - Lisbon
CIRCLE - LISBON

4 comments:

  1. Hi Belita!! Wonderful shots for the theme!! The pizza looks good with all the baby tomatoes on it. Those chairs certainly don't look comfortable, but I love the design on them, very creative!! The third shot contains some of my favourite circles.....I would always stop by a stall like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A plethora of wondrous circles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi belita wow just wow love your circles all of them the pizza and the chairs super but the last one wow what a cool thing love ith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgive me for being so late in commenting. I am truly sorry. The pizza is wonderful; all the red tomatoes, circles upon circles. (I have the same problem with the fat in pizza.) Those chairs are very colorful, maybe they didn't want people sitting on them too much. So I will go to the stall in Lisbon, very creative, both of the stall owner and you.

    ReplyDelete