Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

PICTURE THIS #443 ~ BOTTLES

HI ALL FROM A SLOWLY WARMING EUROPE!! 
I LOVE SHAPES OF ALL KINDS SO I THOUGHT
'BOTTLES' WOULD BE OUR NEW THEME. 
ENJOY AND HAVE A NICE WEEKEND AND WEEK.

LOVE THIS WINDOW.
IMG_1484

CHAMPAGNE ANYONE? IMG_2891
 

GOOD OLD TSINGTAO. IMG_2887
 

OLIVE OIL IN FLAVORS ALL MADE IN CALIFORNIA.. DSC02236-1
 
STARS IN A BOTTLE.
  10553941_10152805472189544_5619900012041874100_o

CHEERS TO ALL AND A HAPPY PRE-EASTER WEEK. 253f95d0-f63f-4087-9d2f-12700076ce1c(1)




5 comments:

  1. "A hundred bottles on the wall, hundred bottles on the wall..."

    Wow - megachampagn!

    A light repast.

    Wonderful installations.

    Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi!! Many thanks for hosting this week, a very good theme. Lots of interesting bottles in that first shot. Good shot of the champagne bottle, although i don't like the stuff myself. Ahhh....Tsingtao!! That's more like it!! one of my favourite beers. Fascinating selection of olive oils....I didn't realise there were so many types!! Cool shot of the green bottles (shouldn't they be hanging from a wall??? LOL). Good way of chilling the wine in the last shot, but not a good way to keep your feet warm!! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cool theme and great shots Heidi not something I usually shoot so I will have to be creative today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful bottles, love the window with the light shining through. French champagne is always a good choice, intriguing picture of it. Great green glass bottles, poor ol' flip-flops, I fear mine will meet the same fate soon. And olive oil - wow, the time I spend looking at olive oil at our (one and only) Italian store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heidi! Good theme and your series of shots are perfect for it.I really love them all but the bottom one is my favourite....very simple, yet a pretty composition.

    ReplyDelete