Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Picture This #423 ~ Spooky Things

Hi all, Halloween is one of my favorite times of year. Great theme. Our wonderful banner shot by Belita fits in very well.

Here are my spooky things.

Moon
It's not Halloween without a spooky moon.

Halloween pumpkin
Jack-o-Lantern I carved several years ago.

Gull
Inspired by Alfred Hitchcock's movie "The Birds". I saw the movie when I was 12 or so and couldn't sleep for days.

Fish skull
Fish skull found on the beach, I darkened the photo for the theme.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful and mysterious

    Really scary

    That is a horrid movie.

    Great shot of the skull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very good photos on the theme. Love the action of the gull planning to land. A good moon shot which I am not so good at and the Jack oLantern is very well carved. That must have been a big fish, very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi benni great shots
    the moon love it
    yes the Birds still gives me the creeps
    love skull
    the jack o lantern is my fav great shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni !! Wonderful shots for the theme. Yes, a spooky moon and Halloween are a perfect match and your moon shot is just perfect for it. That jack-o-lantern really is scary!! Great action-capture of the seagull. I never found the movie The Birds scary, even as a child. Fascinating fish skull. I wonder what kind it was.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Benni, any of your spooky things are really spooky... Love the moon... it could be a good source of inspiration for a tale of horror....

    ReplyDelete