Pages

Tuesday 31 October 2017

PICTURE THIS #423 ~ SPOOKY THINGS

Thanks, Mitch, for the choice of the funghi shot to be this week's banner image.

Halloween is not among our traditions. However, as an effect of the globalisation, I notice that year after year this country has been  celebrating it. Yesterday, in the afternoon, while I waswalking throughout Oporto city center, I took a few shots. As a result, I can now share on here some of them after having been edited. Have no fear, please!

The vampire was seen at a tea-room
Spooky things

The original shot showed the entrance of an office building
Spooky things
This one is the result of three overlays: the two shots above plus one of a skull I saw at a Gothic items store.Spooky things

4 comments:

  1. Utterly delighful and scary images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully spooky shots to wake up to this Halloween morning! I love the moon and vampire bat very much. Very spooky office building with all the elements of the season, including an elevator going down and - eek- a spider. The third shot is my favorite - the scary stuff of nightmares. Brilliant overlays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita!!! Three wonderfully creative entries for this week's theme!! I like all of them, but I think the third one is my favourite.......very scary!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh belita how wonderful all of these are a master piece thank you for taking part
    in Germany we are like in your country

    ReplyDelete