Pages

Saturday 28 October 2017

Picture This #423 ~ Spooky Things

Thanks for hosting Heidi and very good banner shot by Belita

We don't do Halloween in Switzerland, but I pick up a few bits and pieces here and there.

I actually did a moon shot, although it was only a miniature moon.
Moon 24.10 (2)
I saw this guy in the local supermarket.
Halloween Skull
It seems pumpkins are the thing to have at Halloween.
Pumpkin
Vampires are so messy, they never clean up after a meal.
Liver 13.10 (1)


Just wanted to add that the meat in the last photo is calf liver and quite expensive. We treat out vampires well here in Switzerland.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful brilliant platinum moon

    Great mask!

    Indeed.

    Raw meat - just the thing for vampires and werewolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat love all your cool shots you out did your self
    love the moon great
    the mask love it
    the pumpkin is so love these nobby ones
    and wow love the vampire meal left overs
    great job Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat !! Great shots for the theme. The moon always seems to be more spooky at Halloween!! Kids would love that mask in the second shot. great shot of the pumpkin.....I see it has warts...just like a witch!! Glad I'm not a vampire, I prefer my meals cooked!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are spooky pictures, a nice variety for the theme. I love the crescent moon; it's quite a challenge and you did quite a good job. The scary mask is great for kids of all ages. Your pumpkin is wonderful, it has green warts perfect for the season. And raw meat is very scary, especially liver which is what that looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pat, your photos always show creativity, a high form of intelligence that I admire very much...

    ReplyDelete