Pages

Saturday 3 February 2018

Picture This #436 ~ Measurements

Nice sunny day in Florida here. So happy to hear Pat is on the mend, she has been missed. Thanks for putting my dessert as banner shot; it was delicious and I am trying not to gain weight.

This was a challenging theme until I realized I have several shots where I have "measured" things by using other objects for comparison. A form of measurement, I think. Here are a few.

DSC_0880
Used my finger to show how tiny this orchid is.

IMG_9160
A hand (not mine) shows the size of this sea urchin.

DSC_0271
I found this on the beach, turns out to be a fish skull (upside down). A penny shows size.



5 comments:

  1. hi benni love all your cool out of the box but in the box thinking great shots my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! great shots for this week's theme. Love those tiny orchids, the finger shows just how small they are. Cool Sea Urchin. That fish skull (even knowing it's upside down) is an odd-looking thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Benni, how creative you are!!! The top is a good shot, so is the second but the bottom one is my favourite...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful macro of the petals

    Indeed it does!

    Truly shows the sizes in this juxta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Benni, 3 wonderful takes on the theme, I love the direction you took on this one. On the last image I would have put my money on a baby turtle skull, but not a 100% sure, either way a nice capture ;)

    ReplyDelete