Pages

Saturday 19 May 2018

Picture This #450 ~ The Month Of May

Hello everyone. Thanks for putting my gopher turtle as banner picture. He's thrilled.
It's a warm and lovely May and a song from the musical "Camelot" has been running through my head. Maybe you remember it: "The Lusty Month of May". To me that means the joy and beauty we experience during this season.  Let's see pictures you have taken in May, of flowers, animals, landscapes, people.

Robin in nest
May is robin nesting time.

Mayapples
These umbrella shaped plants are North American wildflowers called Mayapples.

Joggers
A couple enjoying the warmth.

Fuchsia
A fuchsia basket on my back porch.



5 comments:

  1. hi benni nice theme love your shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Many thanks for hosting this week. A lovely theme. Wonderful capture of mamma robin protecting her nest. The Mayapple probably provides a nice shady resting spot of insects and small critters. Must be nice to have the amount of energy the couple in the third shot has, a steady walk is more my pace!! Beautiful fuchsia, love the colour and the little strands of cobweb. I may be late posting today as I'm going out for the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a good theme Benni and beautiful shots to start us off. I really like them all, the runners and the Robin especially caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also congrats on the header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet shot of the robin nesting

    Lovely limegreens and slender little blue flower

    We run, we run, we run because its fun!

    Beautiful fuchsia

    ReplyDelete