Pages

Saturday 19 May 2018

Picture This #450 ~ The Month Of May

Many thanks to Benni for hosting this week. A very good theme. I'm a little late posting as I've been out all morning. I've had a bad case of flu, where I didn't get out of bed for several days. I've finally shaken it off and as the weather was warm and sunny decided it was a good time to get out, get some fresh air and get some photography done. So all my photos for this theme were taken today at Picton Castle, Pembrokeshire, Wales and are straight out of the camera. 

1) Picton Castle.
P5190458

2) Fernlight.
P5190397

3) Deep Blue Day.
P5190371

4) Pale Leaves.
P5190279



4 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh, I hope you feel better soon.

    These are marvelous pictures! I can almost see a lovely queen on the grounds of the castle. The light in the ferns is just remarkable - that is an awesome photograph. Gorgeous macro of the blue columbine and I love the soft pale leaves, softly fuzzy with magenta flowers in the background. Quite nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch glad you are feeling better
    love your shots tthe Castle always awsom love the fern I haVE THOSE ON MY PORCH
    YOUR FLOWERS WONDERFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful castle and lush shimmerimg limegreen of the ferns, iridescent azureblue of the first flower and white/silver/indiagreen of the second.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful takes for the theme Mich, your macros always great and the tower looks amazing I really like the perspective in that shot ;)

    ReplyDelete