Pages

Sunday 27 May 2018

PICTURE THIS #451 ~ FEATHERED FRIENDS

Congratulations, Mitch, for such a beautiful banner image! Excellent choice of theme for this week's PT. If we hadn't feathered friends, our environment would never be friendly...

Hope you like my three feathered friends....
This one I found him at a backyard of a bar in Oporto. At a first look, I had thought it was a fake one but as I got closer and closer I realised he wasn't. In Oporto, seagulls are very friendly and urban birds... they never get scared of people.

FEATHERED FRIENDS 

This pigeon, I think, was having a quick rest...
FEATHERED FRIENDS

Time for a meal...
FEATHERED FRIENDS

5 comments:

  1. "Are you LOOKIN' at me?"

    "I'm jes' chillin."

    "I'm really into weed and this is the good stuff."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belita!!! It's good to see you taking part this week. As always your shots are really good!! I love the gull in the first shot. he seems to be looking at you as if to say 'do I get some food for posing for you?'. Wonderful shot of the pigeon stopping for a rest. I'm always amazed at the places they find to rest, considering that they are not a small bird. The rooster is quite a colourful character!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita! Three wonderful pictures, each more interesting than the last. That photo of the seagull is unique, I have never seen an expression like that, nor one looking straight into the camera. What a beautiful pigeon that is and I was captivated by the colors. Love the chicken as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi belita wow love your pics that roster is one cool dude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic shots, Belita! I love the first one best, but they are all amazing!

    ReplyDelete