Pages

Saturday 26 May 2018

Picture This #451 ~ Feathered Friends

Hi everyone, this is Mitch. I'll be your host this week. Have had a busy week and almost forgot to pick a theme!! I've chosen 'Feathered Friends'.......in other words, your favourite bird shots. All of my shots are of my absolute favourite bird to photograph........the Great Blue Heron. 

1) This one was standing in a pool full of gators and didn't seem at all bothered. 
Great Blue Heron 2

2) This guy was admiring the reflections.
Great Blue Heron 7

3) This one landed right by me and just stood there letting me take photos.
Great Blue Heron 11

4) This one was too busy looking for fish to even notice the airboat I was in.
Heron On The Hunt 1



4 comments:

  1. Terrific captures of the heron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Mitch just wow no words needed
    thanks for hosting and love your fern

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite bird!! Grand pictures! I love them all, but especially the third with the exquisite detail in the feathers. And also the fourth with the background of green. And, finally, a wonderful banner picture. Perfect for last week's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mitch! These four shots clearly show your talent and good taste... herons are very elegant birds... love the succession of photos...perfect!

    ReplyDelete