Pages

Saturday 7 July 2018

Picture This #457 ~ Anything With Wheels

Good morning - oops - afternoon to you across the pond. I am just eating breakfast and looking at pictures. Wonderful theme; I will put mine up and come back later to comment.


1954 Corvette
1954 Corvette.

PT Mustang WW2 vintage
An airshow over the Venice beach. This is a WW2 vintage PT Mustang.

Union rally
A rally to try to prevent our governor from gutting our unions. This guy is from the United Auto Workers, and, seeing that I was nervous in the crowd, told me to stick next to him and he would keep me from harm. As it turned out the rally was quite peaceful.



8 comments:

  1. Hi Benni !! Great shots for the theme. Beautiful Corvette, one of my all-time favourite cars. Super action-capture of the Mustang. It was so good of the union guy to look out for you. Glad to hear it all turned out peacefully.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitch. I had such a good time on those days, the airplane show and the Corvette show. As for marches, they are generally peaceful, if they are not then I leave.

      Delete
  2. hi benni great shots for our theme
    love that car omg
    that old plane cool I got fly in one of those once
    love the last on hope they got what then need my dad was a union man his whole life he was a master mason and they always took care of him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comments and your wishes, Heidi, but this was a few years ago and our Republican governor did us in and the unions lost. :( But, most union members chose to keep paying dues. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Benni! Nice wheels you share on here. The top shot is very neat. The air show must have been a good one. I myself have never seen any of such a kind. The thir done is my favourite.... excellent choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Belita! I am practicing taking pictures of people with you as my role model.

      Delete
  4. Cool ride

    An old Typhoon

    Cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would have loved the airshow, Anders. Thanks for your comments.

      Delete