Pages

Saturday 28 July 2018

PICTURE THIS #460 ~ SEPIA TONES

Hello PT Group! It's me Belita who is pleased to host this week's Challenge. Congratulations, Mitch, for the cute banner image.
 My choice of theme is very simple: 'SEPIA TONES'. They give a “retro” feeling that can be different with each edit.  I  don't know we have ever done it but in an affirmative case,  please, accept a second round of it.

Last Wednesday, St. James's Day, this 'warrior' was at the entrance of a Monastery that's located on the Portuguese Way to Santiago Compostela (Galicia-Spain)SEPIA TONES
As I saw these three ladies at a beach resort - Espinho, 25 km south of Oporto) - they reminded me of the photos from the good old days when only wealthy people could afford staying at thermal resorts. SEPIA TONES

I saw this car last year, in Lisbon SEPIA TONES

A mansion in Oporto - photo taken this monthSEPIA TONES

5 comments:

  1. hi belita a wonderful theme and love all your shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Belita!! Many thanks for hosting this week. A wonderful theme that we have not done before. The knight is a perfect subject for sepia. A very good portrait. Yes, i agree that the three ladies look like they are from a different age. Wonderful capture of the old car. Love the mansion....one of the Brazilian-themed ones you posted about recently, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot of the warrior

    Wonderful ladies

    Cool old car - a Volvo PV no less!

    Grand mansion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pictures. I like the knight in ring mail, he looks authentically medieval. The next picture is my favorite; it could have been taken 75 years ago. (Well, except for the pants, I suppose.) I like the way the woman are sitting, you have such a gift for capturing people. Fabulous car and a mansion I would love to live in or just visit for a day.

    ReplyDelete