Pages

Saturday 21 July 2018

Picture This #459 ~ Animal Kingdom

Many thanks to Benni for hosting this week. A great theme and it couldn't have been timed better, as I'd only just visited Manor House Wildlife Park yesterday!! So these are all new shots!!

1) Red Panda. The newest arrival at Manor House, only arrived a few weeks ago.
Red Panda

2) Emu. I caught this one staring right at me.
Emu 1

3) Red-Bellied Lemur. A cousin of the better-known Ring-Tails, these guys make funny little grunting sounds like pigs.
Red-Bellied Lemur 1

4) Wallaby. This one was enjoying being stroked.
Wallaby 2



4 comments:

  1. "Leave me alone!"

    "Im starin you down!"

    "Me too!"

    "This is my profileshot!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mitch wow what a cool set of little cuties
    especially the 1st and 3rd ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad the theme was well-timed. The red panda is nicely huddled in the greenery. They are amazing animals. Great shot of the emu "You looking at me?" Fascinating lemur, I don't know that I have ever seen that animal. Perfect shot of the wallaby, nice detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pleased to see photos of animals that I have never seen in person... The Panda is my favourite, though the Emu seems to be proud of being object of your lenses...

    ReplyDelete