Pages

Saturday 5 January 2019

Picture This #481 ~ Memories Of 2018

Hi all, here I am in Florida, travel days are always hectic, but here are some pix that remind me of favorite days from last year.

Red tailed hawk
The day I stalked a red tailed hawk. I had so much fun.

Baby Birds
Finding these baby birds was a treat. Wonderful warm spring day.

U Notre Dame, Admin Bldg
Went to the University of Notre Dame, where my dad taught, and had a marvellous time taking pictures of the old buildings. This is the inside of the building with the golden dome.

Christmas dinner
Christmas dinner, just a couple of weeks ago.



4 comments:

  1. hi benni thanks for doing one glad you made it down
    love all your shots really great love the Notre dame shot and your birds and the dinner wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Benni !! Glad you had a safe journey to Florida. Fabulous shots for the theme. The look of the hawk's face is priceless "Will you stop stalking me!!" LOL. Beautiful capture of the baby birds calling for mama. Love that shot of the sunlight on the walls of the ND building. Nice shot of Christmas dinner, but the beef is a bit too rare for my liking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful capture

    "Mom, mooom, mooooom...!"

    Grand staircase

    A mighty fine spread

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni!Love memories and looking at them I can understand why they are special to you. Beautiful shots of the birds. I can imagine how much significant the visit to the University has been to you... Very elegant table for Christmas dinner...


    ReplyDelete