Pages

Sunday 6 January 2019

Picture This #481 ~ Memories Of 2018

Many thanks to Heidi for hosting this week.  2018 wasn't a good photographic year for me, I didn't seem to get as much done as I usually do. However, the ones I did take gives me a good variety to share. 

1) From the depths of winter........
Snowy Day

2) .........to the warmth of summer.
Azelias In The Sunlight 1

3) From exploring dark forests........
River In The Forest 3

4) ........to meeting bright-eyed new friends.
Red-Bellied Lemur 1



3 comments:

  1. hi Mitch glad you got in finally
    love the way you did yours love the winter to summer wow then to dark forests and little critter wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and serene winterscape

    Utterly lovely

    Serene and beautiful

    "Here's lookin' at you, Mitch!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mitch! Well, stunning shots of your memories. A winter scene that I never see, Nature at its best in Summer, the magic of a forest, a nice fellow that seems to like you and your camera....

    ReplyDelete