Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

Picture This #482 ~ Travelling

Many thanks to Benni for hosting this week  from Florida. I wish I was there right now, rather than the cold Welsh winter. Great theme.....travelling is one of the best things in life. Out of all the places I've visited, the American south-west  holds a special attraction for me, so all of my shots are of locations in that general area. 

1) Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah.
Bryce - Inspiration Point 15

2) Valley Of Fire State Park, Nevada.
The Cabins 2

3) Zion National Park, Utah.
Magnificent Zion 2

4) Hopi Ruins, Wukoki National Monument, Arizona.
Wukoki Ruin 4



3 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch wow love all your cool USA N Park shots love the color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch! Looking at your shots, it's easy to understand your choice for this week's theme. All of them are stunning but the third from the top is my favourite.... how beautiful those colours are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in its utter mountainous desolation

    ReplyDelete