Pages

Saturday 26 January 2019

Picture This #484 ~ Family Photo

Good afternoon. Love this theme with so many possibilities! Thanks, Anders. And thanks for putting my pair of pups up as banner shot. Here are my Family Photos:

Fawns nursing
I could barely see them through the trees, but was delighted to catch a glimpse of two fawns nursing.

Family on a chilly beach
Florida does have cold days, this was one. A family took their dogs for a walk.

Jenny 1967
In 1967 my family took a trip to California and went down the coast from San Francisco. I snapped a shot of my sister, then 8. Heidi might recognize this spot, I think it is still popular.


As usual I will comment on your pictures on Facebook.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Benni !! Lovely shots for the theme. Beautiful capture of the fawns nursing. I think cold is a relative term in Florida. I remember the first time I went i couldn't understand why so many folks were wearing thick sweaters when it was nice and warm.....someone pointed out they were locals ho considered it to see cold weather!! LOL. Sweet shot of your sister. I recognised the location from Heidi's photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet capture of the fawns.

    Wonderful shot of your family and the one with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful banner first of
    yes tht spot is still there and more popular than ever
    love your mixture of family

    ReplyDelete