Pages

Saturday 12 January 2019

PICTURE THIS #482~ TRAVELLING

Thanks, Mitch, for selecting one of my recent shots to be banner image for this week. Excellent subject, Benni! I can't imagine life without travelling even if it's throughout one's own country. Travelling broadens one's horizons...
I have cancelled my Photobucket account as well as my Flickr account, considering that from this year on, I will be most of my time not in Lisbon, though I keep my apartment where I will stay now and then. By living in a small town located on the slope of a mountain, internet connections are not good. Anyway, I will be pleased to take part in this very interesting weekly Challenge, whenever I have favourable circumstances, as it's the case today. 
Mitch, I wonder you accept this way...TRAVELLING

3 comments:

  1. Hi Belita!! I hope you enjoy living in your new location, it's sounds like a nice place.....I hope we get to see some photos of it soon. As for your 'travelling' shots.....I liked them all - they are all great examples of your ability to capture people so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mitch! So many thanks for your kind comment. I think and, if you agree, in the future, whenever I post on my page, I will insert a link to Picture This. It would make sense to me....

      Delete
    2. If that is how you prefer to do it, then I agree.

      Delete