Pages

Friday 11 January 2019

Picture This #482 ~ Travelling

Hi and good afternoon. What a perfect banner shot by Belita.  I am your host this week and I have travelled to Florida to escape the cold northern winter. The theme I have chosen is "travelling" something we all have done and, of course, we take our cameras. So find or take some pictures of a place you have gone and let's see what you experienced. As usual, I will be commenting on your pictures on Facebook; Blogger is still not letting me comment here. Have fun.

Camping trip
This is from a camping trip I was taking with my Girl Scout troop. My sister wanted to come too.

Vintage planes
Vintage aircraft flying in formation over the Venice (Florida) beach.

Notre Dame
This summer I took a trip to my hometown of South Bend, Indiana. This is the inside of one of the buildings on the Notre Dame campus.

Pelicans in tree
You have to do some travelling to see pelicans roosting in trees.



4 comments:

  1. Hi benni great theme love your shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awfully sweet!

    Cool planes!

    Grandeous interior

    Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni !! Many thanks for hosting this week. reat theme....travel is one of my favourite things. Cute shot of your sister 'packing herself' for the trip!! Cool shot of the planes, great action-stop. Really love the angle and elements of the interior in the third shot. I don't think I've ever seen pelicans roosting in a tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni! Thanks for praising the banner image... As I think you well I love travelling though last year was not favourable to do it. The first shot put a smile on my face, while the others are interesting per si...

    ReplyDelete