Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

Picture This #430 ~ Interiors

Good morning! It is still morning here. And a very cold morning. People are putting food out for the birds, as Pat has done in her lovely banner shot.

This is a good theme and I had fun finding pictures.


Bedroom
I had just been to Detroit's art museum to see Van Gogh's "Bedroom in Arles". At home I took some bedroom shots of my own. This is a cozy guest bedroom I often use myself.

Joy's house
A house in Florida.

Kitchen
My kitchen with the light coming in.



6 comments:

  1. Nice to have a peep into your guest bedroom. I am sure I could make myself comfortable there. Joy's house looks very inviting and the reflections in the kitchen are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serene feel to the room

    Beautiful interior

    Lovely shadow/lightplay on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Benni !! Three great shots for the theme. Lovely shot of your guest bedroom. It looks very cozy, and has a feel of an earlier time.....40's or 50's, maybe? Nice Florida house. Is this one where you have stayed on one of your winter getaways? Love the shadow play in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Benni great shots--the museum one is cool love the Florida cozy room and the shadow play on your kitchen floor superb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, all. Yes, the middle picture is the first house we rented in Florida.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Benni! Very good shots for this week's theme. Love them all but the bottom one is my favourite...

    ReplyDelete