Pages

Saturday 16 December 2017

Picture This #430 ~ Interiors

Hi everyone, this is Mitch, I'll be hosting this week. When I was trying to think of a theme this week, it occurred to me that the vast majority of photos posted for our themes are outdoor shots.....so why not have a theme for indoor shots!!! So this week I want you to post interesting interior shots of any house or building you like!! Here are mine:

1) 1920's style bedroom at Scolton Manor, Pembrokeshire, Wales.
Scolton Manor Bedroom

2) 1940's style living room at Picton Castle, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Picton Castle Interior

3) Elizabethan-era servant's bedroom, Plas Mawr, Conwy, Wales.
Plas Mawr Attic Room

4) Modern room.........mine!!
Home



6 comments:

  1. Hi Mitch. Quite a contrast in your first three pictures! The servant's quarters are sparse and, I bet, cold. The Picton Castle living room is elegant and I love how you have composed the shot. Stylish flapper's bedroom up top, with an interesting cradle. I would love that hat. Nice modern room; I will be able to imagine where you are when you are on the computer. Tom likes your computer sound system!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even the 20's had its charm, although the wallpaper is not my thing. Everything was real wood and real brass. Picton Castle looks good, but I would not want to be a servant with so much stuff to dust. The servant's bedroom nice and basic, they certainly were not spoilt. Good collection of insides.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And forgot to pass my comment on your computer. It is quite a centerpiece, the most important part of the room of course. I think it is great to see how we are all organised in our online worlds. And of course I wanted to say thankyou for hosting this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dapper days interiors

    Beautiful upper class lounge

    Poor servants - cold and short on comforts.

    Modern interior paraphernalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mitch lovely shots looking at the firat three just like watching Pembroke House and love your room to

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sorry, Mitch, for my late visit but I could not do it earlier. I like the diversity of interiors you share on here with us. How different they are... from the one of the good old times - love the hats and the red dress - and the very elegant living-room to the modest bedroom and the very functional and modern style of yours.

    ReplyDelete