Pages

Friday 6 November 2015

PICTURE THIS #327 ~ EVERYDAY LIFE

Hi all! Belita here to be hosting this week's challenge. Not until I opened a book by Gretchen Robin and read the sentence One thing I wish I could tell my younger self: take photos of everyday life, not special occasions; later, that's what will be interesting to you had I got the idea of a theme that might be of interest to all of you. 
Hope you have fun with  'your' EVERYDAY LIFE.
Mine were all taken in Italy...

Stepping over the threshold (Cisternino town - Puglia)
stepping over the threshold - Cisternino town (Puglia-Italy)

Where riding the bike to/from? (Piazza Navona-Rome)
Piazza Navona

Before/after doing the shopping - chatting with a friend (Prati neighbourhood - Rome) Quartieri Prati - Rome




5 comments:

  1. Sorry for being earlier than the usual but, tomorrow in the morning, I will be playing golf. Back home, in the afternoon, I will be very pleased to see all your beautiful shots on the theme. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ji belita and welcome back thanks for doing it this week and love the theme
    your shots are all wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Belita!! Many thanks for hosting this week!! A great theme. The man in the first shot is arriving home, I'm guessing. I wonder where that set of white-painted steps behind him go? My guess would be that the woman and her daughter on the cycle are off to the shops. I hope the lady in the last shot was not telling the man bad news, he looks rather concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always manage to capture people at the right moment and make something out of it. A man entering a door, a lady on a bicycle and just a chat in the street - and each captured in a special moment. You should work for a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grand advice and grand pictures. I especially like the one in Rome with the rain on the sidewalks. All of your pictures seem to beg to have stories written about them.

    ReplyDelete