Pages

Saturday 25 March 2017

Picture This #395 ~ Morning

Wonderful banner shot by Anders and thanks for hosting with an good theme, at least for me.

I am a blogger and write regularly a blog on WordPress which is titled "Good Morning" so I did not have a problem to find photos. I often take a photo when I rise, of the sky above where I live as a photo for my blog, so here is a selection, mostly taken around 7.30-8.00 a.m.
Back Garden view morning

Sunrise

Sunrise over Feldbrunnen

Sunrise

Sunrise

5 comments:

  1. Hi Pat !! Great selection of shots for this week's theme. The first shot could almost be here in the UK, the trees are still mainly bare here still. I like the contrasts of the different morning skies in the same scene, as shown in shots 2, 3 and 4. I hope the snow in the last shot is winter's last goodbye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Pat, I love your variety of trees. They may be the same trees, but the colors or bit of snow lend very different moods to them. The one with the red and purple sky, especially, is dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Pat love them all wow you out did yourself

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and serene shot of the blue sky and withered trees

    Utterly lovely fawn/pink sky

    Beautiful shimmering cinammon/mauveclouded sky

    Wonderful shimmering wedgwoodblue veilclouded sky

    Beautiful snowclad branches setting off the palegreyclouded sky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pat! I would like to wake up, open the window and see those beautiful morning sceneries...

    ReplyDelete