Pages

Saturday 21 May 2016

PICTURE THIS #353 ~ ABANDONED PLACES

HI ALL!! 
MITCH, WHAT A COOL THEME AND YOUR BANNER IS SUPERB.


ANTIQUE THEATER ON SICILY Scannen1-5

OLD PIERS DOWN THE WAY FROM SAN FRANCISCO BAY THESE WERE THERE DURING THE GOLD RUSH AND THE BUILDING OF THE RAILROAD 1800 DSC02165

THE GREAT SPHINX dc725331-6a15-482e-ba33-795ffb4cb33a

AN ABANDONED ABBEY NEAR AVIGNON, FRANCE Scannen 2

PALACE OF FINE ARTS-- LEFT BEHIND FROM THE PAN-PACIFIC EXPO 1915 IN SAN FRANCISCO DSC01045-1-1



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful ruin and view over the bay

    Paradisiacal beach

    It it is a truly magnificent monument

    Majestic castle

    Wondrous temple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When my dad was in Egypt in the war it did not look so abandoned and i am sure the tourists still keep it busy. Some good shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots, I particularly like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Heidi !! Lovely shots for the theme. I particularly like the first shot, as I've actually been the the same stretch of coastline, although I didn't visit those ruins. Love the Sphinx, would really like to visit it, but with all the troubles in that part of the world these days, I'm reluctant to do so. The shot of the abbey in Avignon is good, it loooks similar to a castle in the area where I live, in general shape. I like the 'Mercedes Picnic' too!!

    ReplyDelete