Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

Picture This #232 ~ Initial Letters Of Happy New Year

Good Morning and Happy New Year to everyone. 

 Lovely banner up by Randall, I really like this one. 

 Great Theme Belita, thank you for hosting, but it caused a lot of head scratching by all I believe, myself included. 
Posting late as per usual, came into the office early so to beat deadline of the weekend.

Happy New Year 
H - is for Halo around the Sun
H - Halo

N - is for Nasturtium growing amongst my ferns 
N - Nasturtium

Y - is for the Yearling filly, that was born Christmas 2012. 
Y - Yearling



Wishing you all a Wonderful 2014 with everything you wish for. 
 I do apologise for not being around, but I have some hectic new commitments at work and as I do not have a laptop, have to sit in the office to do my entries. During the day I can grasp a couple of minutes here and there, but seldom enough to be able to visit all entries and do the posting that seems to get more complicated by the day. 

I do miss you all...................... though, most of us keep in touch on FB. 

Even Mitch threw in the towel and succumbed. *winks* 


 I cannot promise anything but will try to be more active, I see with absolute shame, my last blog here was in August. So much easier for me to simply keep FB open all day and now and again pop in. Once I retire, will have more time LOL in my dreams that will happen any time soon with all the new developments in the business.


17 comments:

  1. Whooooo, is there a new way of resizing? .......................... someone please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. now just resize them on flicker or use them from your desk top

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your help, Heidi, I totally panicked and could not figure out what to do. LOL Hugs you tight ((( )))

      Delete
    2. anytime Marianne don't be afraid to yell HELP my way okay <3 :)

      Delete
  3. they are all very very good hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marianne!! beacuse you didn't take part in the previous week's challenge you would have missed the important info about coding changes in Flickr. They have made some changes to the coding of photos. As well as HTML, they have added I-Frames. When you select a photo you want to use and click on the icon 'more ways to share', there should be three little buttons marked 'Embed', 'HTML' and 'BBCode'. When they added 'Embed' (this is the option that uses I-Frames) all the codes defaulted to this option. Basically, when you embed an I-Frames code it embeds either the set the photo is in or even your entire photostream (you can tell by the little arrow to the left and right of each photo which you click on to go to the next photo). To change it back to HTML, go into any photo on Flickr, click on 'more ways to share' and when the code box opens, change the little code-selector button from 'Embed' to 'HTML'. That should default all of your photos back to HTML. For the photos you have already posted here, you would need to edit the post, delete the 'Embed' codes and input the 'HTML' codes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DPNE! Thank you, darned it, only took 10 minutes but had a silly stupid busy day and that problem was not in my Diary. So sorry, Mitch.

      Delete
    2. I meant DONE. LOL Cannot get the dumb thing to edit, now , let me go bury my sorry self somewhere or go back to bed, even better. Nearly dinner time here, better get cooking.

      Delete
  5. Well done, Marianne !! All fixed now. :-)) Three wonderful photos for the theme they are, too!! That first one, of the Sun-dog is just beautiful!! Lovely colours of the Nasturtium. The yearling is just gorgeous :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible shots of the halo, the flower and the horse

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad you didn't miss this post Marianne as your photos are stunning. My favourite being the halo around the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marianne, wow that halo is something else! I have only seen one other one. What a great capture. It's so nice to see friendly and tasty nasturtiums growing in South Africa and here in North America as well. Your yearling colt is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Three ovely photos. I think the one of the horse is wonderful, Nasturtians are a rewarding flower for a photograph and an interesting halo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice capture of the sundog. Love it because it is so bright. The flowers, well they remind me of what is ahead here as things start to warm back up. The yearling is great. I went looking for a shot like that but came up empty. You did awesome and what a christmas gift it made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind comments everyone, will try to make time to do the rounds again, I feel so guilty posting and never getting time to go around, commenting. I get the photos in my email, when they notifiy of new posts, they are all fantastic, you are such a clever, talented group all and an honour to have been part of it, for more than 3 years now. I think actually I joined Multiply in 2010 but could not figure out how to post in Picture This until I got enough courage up to ask for help. It was easier to post and comment there, this is all higgledy pickledy and over the show and time consuming with windows, to open and close and going through Flickr, don't help matters. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete