Pages

Saturday 22 August 2015

Picture This #317 ~ Faces

Hi everyone, this is Mitch. I'll be your host for this week. My theme for this week is 'Faces'. You can be as creative as you wish with this theme. It can be human faces if you want, but there are many other interpretations you could use: faces of statues, clock-faces, cliff-faces, faces of buildings. Let's see a variety!!

I see Flickr have (yet again!!!) changed how you access the HTML codes on their site. If anyone has a problem, send me a PM on Facebook and I'll try to help you out. 

Here are mine:

1) This is what I'd call a 'Monday Face'.
Unhappy Chappy

2)  I call this one 'The Watcher', as he lurks amongst the plants at Stockpole Mencap Gardens.
The Watcher

3) This horse-sculpture is made entirely of driftwood found on beaches.
Horse Sculpture 2

4) This happy-looking chappie lurks outside a local shop.
A Happy Local



7 comments:

  1. A very good selection Mitch. Luckily I no longer have a Monday face, sometimes I do not even know what day it is, but your Monday face is one I used to have. Like your "watcher" and I don't think I would like to meet him as a surprise. Interesting horse from the driftwood and I know a few guys that look like the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mitch thanks for using my shot for the banner---love your shots all of them especially the bug eyed one
    the Monday face is cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mitch! What a variety of faces, all different, yet all showing there are people with skilled hands to create faces that are stunning... The horse-sculpture is something special...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, ha! All great choices for the theme, Mitch. They are all very interesting! I like the first one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great faces!! I am in love with the gargoyle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Mitch, very particular faces I see around here, ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific ogre

    Very contemplative

    "Come on, luv, give us a snog."

    "Im too sexy for my smile."

    ReplyDelete